Poll Everywhere 37607

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tool 8

1.            After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.
I am having a little trouble with this tool because I teach a computer course. All of the videos and tutorial in this section my students are already familiar with every day application. If a computer in my class goes down, I have laptops available to substitute in and the students are very aware of how to log in, search, and find programs on line using both XP and vista.
2.            How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
I think this is a great addition to our class room unfortunately for me CTE will not be receiving iPads. I have approached the principals and they have suggested asking for one with MHS greenback funds. Over the last 5 years I have received 3 laptops from them to be used both in my classroom and for the football team.
Things I learned
I learned how to
: set up an iTunes account even though I have no iDevice
:how to search and add apps that can help with students learning
:about using webcam in different situations that can assist student.

No comments:

Post a Comment