Job Interview Tips for Teens (click here to see another way to do interviews)
1. `Visit several of the video hosting/streaming sites mentioned above. Share with your readers which sites you found most useful for your content and why.
All of the sites are very good I happened to go outside the suggested site and get a video which will help kick off my section on interviewing.
2. Using any of the video resources mentioned above, find and select two videos that may be useful resources in your classroom. Embed them in your blog. If they do not have embed capabilities, hot link them to your blog.
3. Articulate what you learned about copyright and fair use. So long as you or your students do not copy entire sites you will be ok. What was new to you?
5. Because I link many items in my classroom I kinda have an edge.
7. Create a Dropbox account and add some files to it How could you use this tool in your classroom?
9. It can be used link the Poland Server now but can be accessed anywhere.